Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Does Anyone know how to get your Build Number of your Hellcat?

LarryLegend

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Does anyone out there no how to get the build number for your car? I would like to know what number my car is? Any help would be helpful and greatly appreciated.

Hellcatshack1

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbia
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Cat on wheels

FreeSmoke100

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Merrick
State
NY
Country
United States
Does anyone out there no how to get the build number for your car? I would like to know what number my car is? Any help would be helpful and greatly appreciated.
You can't receive your build number till 1 year after it's been built even than give or take a month or 2! Also don't expect to be #2 #547 it doesn't work that way! It's based on on color and what's in you car like sunroof or no sunroof! So for example you might be 1 of 5 for that year meaning there was only 5 cars that year built the exact same way as yours!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Xavier84

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Idaho Falls
State
ID
Country
United States
You can't receive your build number till 1 year after it's been built even than give or take a month or 2! Also don't expect to be #2 #547 it doesn't work that way! It's based on on color and what's in you car like sunroof or no sunroof! So for example you might be 1 of 5 for that year meaning there was only 5 cars that year built the exact same way as yours!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
There is a guy plum crazy in the 3rd gen charger forums. Might be scat pack forums, not sure. He will get it for you for $20 I believe if you really really want it. I found a color break down of production numbers for 18 Chargers on Google. But it doesnt go into specific options.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
As I recall you cant get your true build number. The hellcat shares the line with the normal Challengers, Chargers, and the Chrysler 300. The number is assigned as it comes down the line with the other models. Xavier84 is correct in that plum crazy can you give you the build tree for your car, but it will only how many cars are configured like yours. Its really cool to have. In 2017 there was only one other car built exactly the same as mine!