Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

OK...who's got one ...or both of these...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I've noticed over the past 10 years 2 things have become very popular with the average male in this country...beards...and tattoos...anything from a full beard ..to a goatee..and it encompasses just about every age group..and race,,(except Orientals ...but then again not sure they have much in the way of facial hair)...so what's with all the beards???...if ya ask me..it's monkey see monkey do...same with tattoos...now the rage seems to be leg tattoos....I'd guess more men..(and boys) have more tats today than every before...more monkey see monkey do...or am I missing something...so ok..who has one or the other...or both...just curious

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Goatee.
Never got a tattoo. Was going to get one while in the army, couldn't find a shop (in Panama City Beach in 1979) at the time.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbia
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Scat Pack Shaker
I see way more women that actually have them. It’s crazy that so many people will get a permanent marking on their body and do literally no research into it and come away with super shitty tattoos.

Then they all fall in love and think they are going to marry the guy and before you know it they have a sleeve of garbage.

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat WB
I have neither. Never have had a beard except the stubble from not being able to shave for a few days while on two deployments in Vietman. Never had the desire to get tattooed.

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
Facial hair an annual event for me just to mix things up. Clean shaven in summer, goatee in fall, full beard in winter, been doing it for years. First tattoo about 25 yrs ago, got about 45hrs. In the chair since then.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
No facial hair for me. I did grow out a goatie for a few months for the heck of it 15 years ago. Itchy and could be a food catcher so no idea why people would want them. I have 1 tat from star wars being I grew up with it and will always be a part of me. I have thought about a hellcat one. I love cats and the logo

Bowtie Guy

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
No Tatts
I ve had a goatee for 30 years
Its filling in nicely

1719057960116.png

GNBRETT

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Trackhawk, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Stang, Golf R
Been wanting a full chest and back piece for years now. Just dont have the balls to do it lol

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #9
Been wanting a full chest and back piece for years now. Just dont have the balls to do it lol
Never had facial hair ever....rarely go a day without shaving...never had long hair..(now I have hardly any)...and never wanted a tattoo of any kind..never saw the value of calling attention to myself...:cautious:;)

why2kmax

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
12 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Shrewsbury
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Indigo Blue Hellcat
I have a goatee off an on, not a fan of a full beard for myself. I have one Tattoo that has a bunch of meaning for me and a bit of a story. I dont regret it at all.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Never had facial hair ever....rarely go a day without shaving...never had long hair..(now I have hardly any)...and never wanted a tattoo of any kind..never saw the value of calling attention to myself...:cautious:;)
You can have a tat that isn't in the open. It isn't all about look at me for everyone.. Most people don't know i have one, top of my arm so my shirt covers it. People do it for different reasons. Hell I rarely even see mine or even think about it:LOL:

OP
1971demon

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Thread Starter #12
I have a goatee off an on, not a fan of a full beard for myself. I have one Tattoo that has a bunch of meaning for me and a bit of a story. I dont regret it at all.
A lot of my friends have goatee's..(and they look good)...those that have full beards...would look better without them...and if yer tats have meaning..I'm all for it...the inked up comic book look...is another issue..but it's their choice;)

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Next appointment is next Wednesday to hopefully finish my back, both arms and upper chest are done. Been working on my tattoos for about 18 years now, it took a while for me to KNOW what I wanted and to PLAN the layout. My whole family has tattoos and have for years and years (before all the current pussy bullshit) If I wear a suit or nice cloths for an evening out you can't tell I have any. I think you need to be able to cover them if necessary, so no face, hand, neck, head tattoos.
I have beard to goatee and middle of back length hair. I grow facial hair because if I am clean shaven I look too much like my mom and have a baby face. Although you will never see me sportin a Bitch Biscuit!! Just tie it back in a pony tail. Brite red hair but it's starting to turn white and should be all white within the decade. My dad was 100% white beard when he passed at 69

Member ID
Reactions
City
Central
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Red/Red/Redeye
Dude, I've had a Fu-Manchu/goatee since I got out of high school, 44 years ago. Oh, to have that hairdo once again! (Photo from 1983)

IMG_8635a.JPG

MMissile

500 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Macomb County
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger Hellcat WB
Nope and nope..... silly and lazy.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Dude, I've had a Fu-Manchu/goatee since I got out of high school, 44 years ago. Oh, to have that hairdo once again! (Photo from 1983)

View attachment 141242
Screw the hair - I want the car :love:

No tats (or piercings) here & never had any interest or desire to get one. Can't believe how many young women have loads of them (full sleeves, nose & lip rings etc.) these days, sometimes seems like more women than men around here. I see it as another peer pressure, 'trendy' thing just like all the fools saying they are 'gender fluid' just to be cool :rolleyes:

As for the facial hair, have had the same mustache forever. Always shaved M-F when I was working, now just 1 or 2x a week. If I let it go for longer it just gets hot & itchy. The scruffy 'I haven't shaved in 2 days' look seems to be the latest trendy thing for men.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat

View attachment 141242
Colorado license plate?

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Next appointment is next Wednesday to hopefully finish my back, both arms and upper chest are done. Been working on my tattoos for about 18 years now, it took a while for me to KNOW what I wanted and to PLAN the layout. My whole family has tattoos and have for years and years (before all the current pussy bullshit) If I wear a suit or nice cloths for an evening out you can't tell I have any. I think you need to be able to cover them if necessary, so no face, hand, neck, head tattoos.
I have beard to goatee and middle of back length hair. I grow facial hair because if I am clean shaven I look too much like my mom and have a baby face. Although you will never see me sportin a Bitch Biscuit!! Just tie it back in a pony tail. Brite red hair but it's starting to turn white and should be all white within the decade. My dad was 100% white beard when he passed at 69
Me from the mid 80s.
Although now the hair is all gone, and only a goatee
0429211623.jpg

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
No tats or facial hair. Had a stache and long hair in college (early seventies).

I did grow a temporary goatee about 15 years ago. I came home from vacation and checked the mailbox. Yellow jackets had built a nest in it and flew out at me. I turned, bolted across the street, failing to take the crown in the road into account. Tripped and required 5 stitches in the chin. Never got stung, though. The bees were too busy laughing at me. :LOL:

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thankfully, I'm not growing any extra hair.
But I do have a Tattoo over my heart. Got it when I turned, 50. It's 2 Pink Hearts with a Rose. "Two Hearts together Forever" and Take time to smell the roses. It's Body Art!