Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

New Daily Driver......

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
2018 hawk.

IMG_3767.jpeg IMG_3780.jpeg IMG_3765.jpeg

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
That should keep you ahead of the pack.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
That should keep you ahead of the pack.
The hood...should keep soccer moms...and their limp wristed tai chi drinkin husbands from cuttin ahead of you in traffic:p:p;)

Taxinator

Member ID
Reactions
City
SANTA CLARITA
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT
Awesome ride, but I hope you fix the mismatching emblems.

OP
GNBRETT

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #5
The Grand Cherokee and Super Charged emblems look gay. So ppl put Hellcat emblems there. I agree the emblems dont match they are Hellcat emblems this aint a Hellcat lol.

I got Hawk emblems going on this week with silver eyes. The rear emblem is a CF version of the Trackhawk emblem which I dont care for either and will replace with a stock emblem.

IMG_3795.jpeg

Awesome ride, but I hope you fix the mismatching emblems.

Taxinator

Member ID
Reactions
City
SANTA CLARITA
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT
The Grand Cherokee and Super Charged emblems look gay. So ppl put Hellcat emblems there. I agree the emblems dont match they are Hellcat emblems this aint a Hellcat lol.

I got Hawk emblems going on this week with silver eyes. The rear emblem is a CF version of the Trackhawk emblem which I dont care for either and will replace with a stock emblem.

View attachment 126770
I understand the desire for cooler emblems, so putting Hellcat emblems on a Hellcat powered vehicle gets a pass from me…it’s not up badging in my book.

My comment by fixing was the driver side had the hawk emblem, while the passenger side had the Hellcat emblem. I thought the original owner had mismatched emblems. Perhaps, those pictures were taken at different times.

I agree with you, the original rear emblem is preferred. As for the front LED emblem with the Hellcat head, perhaps they make one with the Hawk head or perhaps just SRT.

OP
GNBRETT

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #7
Ha, good catch.... The first pic I took was at the dealer it had Hellcat emblems. I swapped them for Hawk emblems with a Redeye but im taking those off and putting the Redeye ones on my Black Trackhawk. They were mismatched but only in the photo lol.

They actually make a "TrackHawk" lighted emblem but to be honest it just doesnt look that good. I think they offer a SRT Hawk emblem but it looks dam near identical to the Hellcat one. I'll probably upgrade to that at some point.

Check out the difference its hardly noticeable......

Hawk: https://www.mhfautolighting.com/products/jeep-trackhawk-illuminated-hawk-badge
Hellcat: https://www.mhfautolighting.com/products/hellcat-badge

I understand the desire for cooler emblems, so putting Hellcat emblems on a Hellcat powered vehicle gets a pass from me…it’s not up badging in my book.

My comment by fixing was the driver side had the hawk emblem, while the passenger side had the Hellcat emblem. I thought the original owner had mismatched emblems. Perhaps, those pictures were taken at different times.

I agree with you, the original rear emblem is preferred. As for the front LED emblem with the Hellcat head, perhaps they make one with the Hawk head or perhaps just SRT.

Last edited:

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Congrats on your New Ride!

You will have to let us know what your Top Speed is!

Enjoy All The Fassst Fun!

Taxinator

Member ID
Reactions
City
SANTA CLARITA
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT
Ha, good catch.... The first pic I took was at the dealer it had Hellcat emblems. I swapped them for Hawk emblems with a Redeye but im taking those off and putting the Redeye ones on my Black Trackhawk. They were mismatched but only in the photo lol.

They actually make a "TrackHawk" lighted emblem but to be honest it just doesnt look that good. I think they offer a SRT Hawk emblem but it looks dam near identical to the Hellcat one. I'll probably upgrade to that at some point.

Check out the difference its hardly noticeable......

Hawk: https://www.mhfautolighting.com/products/jeep-trackhawk-illuminated-hawk-badge
Hellcat: https://www.mhfautolighting.com/products/hellcat-badge
Yes, the difference is small…probably last on the to do list. The new hawk head emblems are sweet.