Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Trackhawk vs. ZL1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
(2) Trackhawks, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Mustang.
These Zl1's are no joke! This is the second one ive seen this year smoke a TH.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
#1 650 hp 3907 lbs 650 ft-lb
#2 710 hp 5356 lbs +$20,000 645 ft-lb

My money would always be on the light car with nearly the same power AND technically more torque. Surprised?

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Street racing is dumb

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
These Zl1's are no joke! This is the second one ive seen this year smoke a TH.

Man they prepped the shit out of that road

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
^ that also and with the big rubber installed that Camaro hooked right along with the Trackhawk, which gave up any FWD advantage at the line the Jeep could hold. It was running pretty good at the end of the 1/8th also. We don’t know if the Jeep was running well, and on what gas etc. either. We all know if the 6.2 is not fed well and taken care of right, it won’t perform at its best.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Nothing to fear here with a Charger or Challenger.

OP
GNBRETT

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #7
Neither of those cars are even REMOTELY stock bro..... Both are HEAVILY modified! Ur confused......

#1 650 hp 3907 lbs 650 ft-lb
#2 710 hp 5356 lbs +$20,000 645 ft-lb

My money would always be on the light car with nearly the same power AND technically more torque. Surprised?

OP
GNBRETT

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #8
So is (Nascar) yet ppl still seem to come watch by the thousands...... lmao.

Street racing is dumb

OP
GNBRETT

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #9
Big rubber? Where do u see BIG RUBBER? Thats a MT Street R thats the furthest thing from big rubber bro. The Trackhawk is AWD thats a HUGE advantage on the street over RWD even with a tire. Bro, it was a street race for money im sure the Jeep was running just fine and no he wasnt running pump gas.

He was running E85 like ANY other Tarckhawk racing for that kinda money would have cause I can assure the Camaro was on E85 as are ALL cars with Sreet R's racing for $20k!

Trackhawks are deadly on the street when properly build but these ZL1's are freaking fast AF.

^ that also and with the big rubber installed that Camaro hooked right along with the Trackhawk, which gave up any FWD advantage at the line the Jeep could hold. It was running pretty good at the end of the 1/8th also. We don’t know if the Jeep was running well, and on what gas etc. either. We all know if the 6.2 is not fed well and taken care of right, it won’t perform at its best.

Last edited:

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Neither of those cars are even REMOTELY stock bro..... Both are HEAVILY modified! Ur confused......
Well then don’t post videos without accompanying important info and post up how shocked you are yourself. Then call me out for being confused? Really dude? Learn punctuation and/or typing skills while you are at learning how to start threads too.

You post: “These Zl1's are no joke! This is the second one ive seen this year smoke a TH.”

Either you posted up some shit click bait or you’re simply not completely certain of what you have posted. Keep it up and I won’t need to read any more shit from you.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Big rubber? Where do u see BIG RUBBER? Thats a MT Street R thats the furthest thing from big rubber bro. The Trackhawk is AWD thats a HUGE advantage on the street over RWD even with a tire. Bro, it was a street race for money im sure the Jeep was running just fine and no he wasnt running pump gas.

He was running E85 like ANY other Tarckhawk racing for that kinda money would have cause I can assure the Camaro was on E85 as are ALL cars with Sreet R's racing for $20k!

Trackhawks are deadly on the street when properly build but these ZL1's are freaking fast AF.
Son, if you believe I need educated in tires and wheels you need to meet me. The car comes stock with 305’s. You support my statement talking about the MT’s on it.

How can he stick MORE rubber on it? Oh please keep attempting to educate me. Never call me bro, you seem to be the farthest thing from a brother of mine.

IMG_7873.png

Why did the TH dumb ass have different size rubber AND DIFFERENT WHEELS front/back if it is AWD? How do you know this machine runs on E-85? One thing is certain, THE TRACKHAWK IS A LOSER HERE, end of the fuckin story. IT DID NOT GET OUT IF THE HOLE QUICKER THAN THE TWO WHEEL DRIVE CAR Get over it, you posted it dumb ass.
IMG_7874.png

Go sit down kid, you have posted shit upon shit about a couple of dudes you never have met. You have called me out because you must be bored. Go back over to the junior league in the ‘hood and post your shit. We are smarter over here and can see through bullshit quick.

OP
GNBRETT

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #12
Lmao...... Bro, im sorry u feel stupid for assuming two cars street racing for $20k were stock. Here is a little "Common sense" for ya...... When cars street race for money none are stock and both are heavily modified.

Click bait? That made me lol literally...... Again bro, "YOUR CONFUSED". I simply posted a grudge match between two vehicles for $20k again im sorry u dont have enough common sense to figure that out on ur own smh.

In what universe are two cars grudge racing for $20k stock? Get a clue bro....

Well then don’t post videos without accompanying important info and post up how shocked you are yourself. Then call me out for being confused? Really dude? Learn punctuation and/or typing skills while you are at learning how to start threads too.

You post: “These Zl1's are no joke! This is the second one ive seen this year smoke a TH.”

Either you posted up some shit click bait or you’re simply not completely certain of what you have posted. Keep it up and I won’t need to read any more shit from you.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
:poop::poop:
Let me continue shitting in your thread.

OP
GNBRETT

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #14
Again "bro" YOUR CONFUSED....... A "Big Tire" is not a MT Street Radial. Ur making me lol literally bro please stop u sound ignorant AF. Thats on a 17 inch rim that is NOT a big tire lmao. U need to do a little research bro before u post up cause u sound dumb AF!!!

Son, if you believe I need educated in tires and wheels you need to meet me. The car comes stock with 305’s. You support my statement talking about the MT’s on it.

How can he stick MORE rubber on it? Oh please keep attempting to educate me. Never call me bro, you seem to be the farthest thing from a brother of mine.

View attachment 125472

Why did the TH dumb ass have different size rubber AND DIFFERENT WHEELS front/back if it is AWD? How do you know this machine runs on E-85? One thing is certain, THE TRACKHAWK IS A LOSER HERE, end of the fuckin story. IT DID NOT GET OUT IF THE HOLE QUICKER THAN THE TWO WHEEL DRIVE CAR Get over it, you posted it dumb ass.
View attachment 125473

Go sit down kid, you have posted shit upon shit about a couple of dudes you never have met. You have called me out because you must be bored. Go back over to the junior league in the ‘hood and post your shit. We are smarter over here and can see through bullshit quick.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Again "bro" YOUR CONFUSED....... A "Big Tire" is not a MT Street Radial. Ur making me lol literally bro please stop u sound ignorant AF. Thats on a 17 inch rim that is NOT a big tire lmao. U need to do a little research bro before u post up cause u sound dumb AF!!!

OP
GNBRETT

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #16
And both cars GRUDGE RACING for $20k were STOCK...... Go with that bro sounds legit! If u had half a brain ud know that I stated how fast the Camaro was NOT the Trackhawk idiot. Im starting to think ur brain is under developed.

Im sure ur right both were on 93 octane cause thats what people race with when betting for $20k.......

Again bro, ur just pissed cause I called ur STUPIDITY out for everyone to read! Ur posting these weight and hp numbers u copy and pasted off the internet then realized how STUPID that was after realizing neither of these cars are stock nor are ANY grudge racing cars racing for $20k. Cant help that ur stupid bro!

Let me continue shitting in your thread.

Last edited:
OP
GNBRETT

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #17
I missed this comment...... So a Trackhawk cant have different sized rubber front and back and still be AWD? That really demonstrates how utter CLUELESS you are. I really hope ur not that stupid and just trying to be funny but im betting ur 100% serious with that?

Im also betting u dont come back and respond to this? Now that uve searched the internet and have relized how utterly dumb u sound.

So I just wanna get this clear if my front and rear wheels and tires dont match then its NOT an AWD Trackhawk and is now running FWD. Got it...... I think its YOU that needs to sit down and STFU cause you sound utterly stupid!

Why did the TH dumb ass have different size rubber AND DIFFERENT WHEELS front/back if it is AWD?
View attachment 125473

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Keep it up.

You called me an idiot, stupid and have an under developed brain. Wanted to summarize that for our moderators. Because we don’t need that BS here.

The Trackhawk lost and you probably own a modified one. Accept it is just not the answer to all races. Sorry.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
I missed this comment...... So a Trackhawk cant have different sized rubber front and back and still be AWD? That really demonstrates how utter CLUELESS you are. I really hope ur not that stupid and just trying to be funny but im betting ur 100% serious with that?

Im also betting u dont come back and respond to this? Now that uve searched the internet and have relized how utterly STUPID u sound.

So I just wanna get this clear if my front and rear wheels and tires dont match then its NOT an AWD Trackhawk and is now running FWD. Got it...... I think its YOU that needs to sit down and STFU cause you sound utterly stupid!
Read your book and learn about your transaxle son.

OP
GNBRETT

GNBRETT

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #20
Educate urself BRO...... The front and rear has to be within 3%. The setup that Trackhawk was running was within 1%. Again, EDUCAUTE urself cause u continue to have diahreah of the mouth for things you know NOTHING about! Nothing!

Once again snowflake I posted a video of a Tarckhawk LOSING not winning..... What exactly is there to accept? I stated the Camaro was fast AF.

U just have nothing else to say in defense so you keep saying how the Trackhawk lost. Yea, no shit thats what the whole post was about. Again, ur brain seems to be under developed.

I can continue to make u look DUMB bro just keep responding and making DUMB comments.

Read your book and learn about your transaxle son.

Status
Not open for further replies.