Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

RIP Lizzy Musi

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Last edited:

jgilj

1000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Brooksville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 Challenger Super Stock
RIP Lizzy😢

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
Yea, saw that earlier. What a shame, way too young. RIP.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Central
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Demon 170
RIP :cry:

Last edited:

recurveman

U.S. Army Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smithton
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat WB
Cancer plays no favorites nor does it make rhyme or reason who it affects. Live life to it's fullest while you can. I have lost family members to the horrors of the disease. Always gone too soon.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
So sad:cry:
I as well as everyone has lost many to this terrible disease.
RIP Lizzy

MMissile

500 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Macomb County
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger Hellcat WB
:( I attended a couple NPK events. Lizzy and her family were/are so gracious to the fans. Unfortunately, most everybody will be touched by this terrible illness in their lifetime. Terrible to have, or watch.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Cancer plays no favorites nor does it make rhyme or reason who it affects. Live life to it's fullest while you can. I have lost family members to the horrors of the disease. Always gone too soon.
We have one of the foremost cancer research facilities in the country here in WNY..(Roswell cancer research center)...I have been an active part of their fund raising events for over 20 years...(weve raised Billions)...yet still no cure for this awful disease....I'm beginning to have serious doubts about the whole medical communities efforts regarding this problem:confused::(

GNBRETT

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Trackhawk, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Stang, Golf R
Everytime I read a story like this it just reaffirms my NON BELIEF in GOD. If there really was a GOD this woman would still be racing her car what a joke! RIP

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Everytime I read a story like this it just reaffirms my NON BELIEF in GOD. If there really was a GOD this woman would still be racing her car what a joke! RIP
One's faith is a personal thing...and life will always present situations that will make one question their faith...I get your point..far be it for me to have an answer....

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #11
It doesn't work like that. If it did all the bad people wouldn't exist. Its a way bigger picture. You are born into sin and need to find God

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
Terrible and very sad news. She had so much more life to live. You never know when's it's your time so try to live life as it is very precious and can be taken away at anytime.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Bowtie Guy

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile

I know how you feel
This family lived near me
Last week their dad / husband killed them & then killed himself for reasons unknown

Very sad

1719587741147.png

Member ID
Reactions
City
Hudson, Colorado
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat

As a species/planet it sure looks designed, but as far as "God" interfering in daily life, I'm not seeing it. Just my 2 cents..

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Interwebs
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Demon 170
Very sad. Mrs. Speedy had been following her on YT or something watching her treatments and updates. She'll be sad as well.

Keith Richards

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Windsor
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody - 2016 HC 6 -spd
Very sad and shocked last night when I saw this in my FB feed, I remember seeing a post 3-4 weeks ago that her and her mom were going to Europe as they had treatment there not available here.

RIP and prayers for the family

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #17
With no street outlaws shows on TV since last fall they are losing fans. There have been something on for years straight every week and they pulled the plug with no explanation why

Big money grab to go see them in person also. The more you pay the sooner you get in and closer you can park. You are also put in certain stands by what package you buy so forced to seat in that area. They made it here last fall and when I saw that I had no interest to go. I can go to the US Nationals park with everyone and sit where I want except for reserve seating

Keith Richards

HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Windsor
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody - 2016 HC 6 -spd
With no street outlaws shows on TV since last fall they are losing fans. There have been something on for years straight every week and they pulled the plug with no explanation why

Big money grab to go see them in person also. The more you pay the sooner you get in and closer you can park. You are also put in certain stands by what package you buy so forced to seat in that area. They made it here last fall and when I saw that I had no interest to go. I can go to the US Nationals park with everyone and sit where I want except for reserve seating
I have not followed or watched the videos but from what I heard they have it all on you tube now? This is one I found with a search. Does not look like you have to pay to watch it?

That being said and I agree with you not being easily found on tv will hurt them..........

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Interwebs
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Demon 170
I was wondering what happened to all the Street Outlaw "stuff". It used to be on non-stop on Discovery and I've not seen anything in like a year?

Sounds like Discovery dropped it or Dana White bought it or something from some limited research.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
We have one of the foremost cancer research facilities in the country here in WNY..(Roswell cancer research center)...I have been an active part of their fund raising events for over 20 years...(weve raised Billions)...yet still no cure for this awful disease....I'm beginning to have serious doubts about the whole medical communities efforts regarding this problem:confused::(
If Steve Jobs couldn't buy a cure....

I really question the medial/health industry.
Think of it. How many people would be out of jobs if they found a pill that would cure cancer?