Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

RIP Lizzy Musi

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
If Steve Jobs couldn't buy a cure....

I really question the medial/health industry.
Think of it. How many people would be out of jobs if they found a pill that would cure cancer?
I know ALOT:(

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Terrible and very sad news. She had so much more life to live. You never know when's it's your time so try to live life as it is very precious and can be taken away at anytime.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
I try never to waste a day...who knows how many I have left....(that's why I hate when it rains)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I know how you feel
This family lived near me
Last week their dad / husband killed them & then killed himself for reasons unknown

Very sad

View attachment 141626
Man...try and make sense of that...I hate to think of those things when they come up...just tragic..

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
21 F150 Platinum Whippled
RIP Lizzy

Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
Everytime I read a story like this it just reaffirms my NON BELIEF in GOD. If there really was a GOD this woman would still be racing her car what a joke! RIP
The Lord allows bad things to happen to accomplish the things he loves.

Hard to see sometimes, just need to look for the good in the bad.

That's why it's called Faith. Trust in the Lord.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbia
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Scat Pack Shaker
If Steve Jobs couldn't buy a cure....

I really question the medial/health industry.
Think of it. How many people would be out of jobs if they found a pill that would cure cancer?
Didn’t he try and cure it himself through a funky diet and other things without using the typical western medicine.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
So sad. Cancer has touched everyone of us in some way in our lives I would guess. This disease sucks not only for the people who have it but for the families that have to deal with it. May she rest in peace☹️

GNBRETT

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Trackhawk, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Stang, Golf R
Im betting Lizzy had faith..... There is no GOOD in someone dying painfully and slowly while experiencing Cancer. I just dont believe in the fairy tale. The fact is there is more proof of Bigfoot than Jesus.

There are over a 1000 differrent religions and every single one of em has their own God smh. But the one YOU pray to is the REAL one and every other religion is just fake and posing as the real God. See how silly Religion is to me bro.

Murders and rapists live full lives and many never even see a jail cell yet a 33 yr old women gets Cancer and dies slowly. The Lord has a sick sense of humor.

The Lord allows bad things to happen to accomplish the things he loves.

Hard to see sometimes, just need to look for the good in the bad.

That's why it's called Faith. Trust in the Lord.

MMissile

500 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Macomb County
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger Hellcat WB
Discovery are whores. When I went to Columbus for NPK last year...it was crazy-hot, without clouds. Obviously, there is no shade at a dragstrip. I was actually watching people waiting to get shade from light-posts. It was brutal.
Anyways, when we entered "early" [very early], I was able to get access to the tower. I asked about handicap transportation for the weak, disabled, and elderly. The people from the track said there was no karts for anybody, except the Discovery crew. They had them all, and wouldn't pay for additional karts to help the public. We saw so many people struggling to really not be sick from the sun/heat. Elderly, disabled, people limping and struggling to get anywhere....while all the young TV people were riding around on the karts, mostly doing nothing. They would not stop to help people in need. They just drove by and acted like struggling people weren't there. I started getting shitty with the Discovery people, and they kept passing the buck and getting shittier with every question I directed to them. I'd never consider attending again. I had credentials for Oct in Mi......and threw them away.

Last edited:

MMissile

500 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Macomb County
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger Hellcat WB
It's a shame my above post happened. For the most part, the racers were extremely friendly, and it was obvious how much influence Discovery had on what you see on TV. Everything/body was mostly the opposite of who they were portrayed as in the TV drama. There were some truly wonderful racers with the fans, and others who I was surprised could find large enough helmets for their heads. The OG's were ....I won't go there.

Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
Im betting Lizzy had faith..... There is no GOOD in someone dying painfully and slowly while experiencing Cancer. I just dont believe in the fairy tale. The fact is there is more proof of Bigfoot than Jesus.

There are over a 1000 differrent religions and every single one of em has their own God smh. But the one YOU pray to is the REAL one and every other religion is just fake and posing as the real God. See how silly Religion is to me bro.

Murders and rapists live full lives and many never even see a jail cell yet a 33 yr old women gets Cancer and dies slowly. The Lord has a sick sense of humor.
The wage of sin is death.

Heavens a better place than this hell we call life. The lucky ones get out early. Those who don't suffer here.

Funny how many people don't believe until a crisis comes and the first thing they think and say is oh Lord help me now. There are no atheists in fox holes.

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
The wage of sin is death.

Heavens a better place than this hell we call life. The lucky ones get out early. Those who don't suffer here.

Funny how many people don't believe until a crisis comes and the first thing they think and say is oh Lord help me now. There are no atheists in fox holes.
Absolutely true. I had my coming to Jesus moment. Since then stayed the course. Read a random page from the book once in a while. I have adjusted my relationship with God in one that I can manage and understand on MY terms.

I know we all hark on AI being Terminator style but I'm praying that AI helps revolutionize health care and gets us the quickest path to curing diseases. If Magic can cure HIV/AIDS, then big Pharma can cure cancer.

04Ram2500Hemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Western
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Ram TRX
We have one of the foremost cancer research facilities in the country here in WNY..(Roswell cancer research center)...I have been an active part of their fund raising events for over 20 years...(weve raised Billions)...yet still no cure for this awful disease....I'm beginning to have serious doubts about the whole medical communities efforts regarding this problem:confused::(
Too much money to treat cancer patients. The cure doesn’t pay as well.

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #34
I try never to waste a day...who knows how many I have left....(that's why I hate when it rains)
What is considered a wasted day? That answer will be different for everyone

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #35
Discovery are whores. When I went to Columbus for NPK last year...it was crazy-hot, without clouds. Obviously, there is no shade at a dragstrip. I was actually watching people waiting to get shade from light-posts. It was brutal.
Anyways, when we entered "early" [very early], I was able to get access to the tower. I asked about handicap transportation for the weak, disabled, and elderly. The people from the track said there was no karts for anybody, except the Discovery crew. They had them all, and wouldn't pay for additional karts to help the public. We saw so many people struggling to really not be sick from the sun/heat. Elderly, disabled, people limping and struggling to get anywhere....while all the young TV people were riding around on the karts, mostly doing nothing. They would not stop to help people in need. They just drove by and acted like struggling people weren't there. I started getting shitty with the Discovery people, and they kept passing the buck and getting shittier with every question I directed to them. I'd never consider attending again. I had credentials for Oct in Mi......and threw them away.
131 last year was a shit show because of the rain. No updates online what was going on. Like I said I didn't go but did see what was going on facebook. I know people that went and hang out all day to watch it rain. One of the worst ran events

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #36

I'm really shocked you can live. I'm not afraid of death which allows me to live. You really think everything around you is all there is? There are plenty of people like yourself, I don't get it

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
What is considered a wasted day? That answer will be different for everyone
Of course...if not..all we would have...is vanilla ice cream..:oops:;)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I'm really shocked you can live. I'm not afraid of death which allows me to live. You really think everything around you is all there is? There are plenty of people like yourself, I don't get it
Easy there guys...you know what they say bout politics and religion...

OP
vortecd

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #39
Easy there guys...you know what they say bout politics and religion...
Someone is right and someone is wrong:unsure:

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Someone is right and someone is wrong:unsure:
agreed....but we wont find out in our life time..;)