Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

🚫 Small Part, Big Protection: Prevent ECU Re-Flashes!

Trader history for HighHorseman (0)

HighHorseman

Vendor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Smyrna
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
TopCat
🚫 DON'T RISK LOSING THOUSANDS! 🚫

This cost-effective OBD II port cover will protect your Mopar from the dealer or service shop accidentally overwriting your tune.

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 09-42-49 Do Not Reflash OBD2 P[...].png

GNBRETT

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Trackhawk, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Stang, Golf R
I locked mine out with security screws and ull need a specail tool to remove them. Plus it makes key cloning more difficult.

One can leave the tool in the glovebox but the dealership will be calling u because they cant access it. Thats fine. U can then remind them not to fuk with ur tune and tell them where the tool is to remove the screws. That prevents them from doing shit till they talk to u directly.

When ur tune is $2000 its not something u wanna lose to a rubber cap some idiot removed.

Im not sure why anyone would be going to a dealer for anything anyway. If u have a tune ur warranty is void. The dealership is the last place I would ever bring my car for anything.

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Well yes and no
I left work yesterday and saw something hanging under my Ram, it was the end of the gas tank strap!!
I called my local shop that I use because I really don't have the time to replace them right now, when looking up the issue she said call the dealer because there's a service bulletin for this problem. So I did and it turns out that it is not the strap but the frame mount for the strap and it is covered by a 12 year extended warranty for that very issue, so my 11 year old Ram goes in next Tuesday to get the repair done and saves me a bunch of money!!

update: Dealer called me this morning to let me know all the parts arrived for the repair, so onward with the plan!! Glad nothing was on BO

Last edited:

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
Update: Repair complete and the squeak I could never locate is gone also:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
I'm pretty sure my stealership nevered added anything but trusted employee stole my HHP Tune!
Prevention goes 2 ways.
Screw that Not leaving anything for anyone in my glove box